Wolf Mountain
« -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x- »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 17th, 2017, 6:24pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2  Notify Send Topic Print
 hotthread  Author  Topic: -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-  (Read 492 times)
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Thread started on: Jan 30th, 2009, 6:25pm »

-Character - Rapier-

Rapier glided down threw the air, it felt a bit warm for him, but not unbarably so. Landing with a quiet crunch of leaves he looked up waiting for the boy that was surely following. He didn't wait long before trotting off closer to the river nose switching from air to ground. He wanted to hurry to the mountain and he had little time to dwell on hunting, though if they managed to fell a deer he would give them a short break but that was only if.

Rapier stopped again looking back. "Come on Kid your going to fall behind." He said mostly to himself so not to scare off any nearby prey. He flicked his tail imapiently waiting for the blue eyed wolf dog to come.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Taniku
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

Hear Me ROAR!

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 298
xx -x-Little.Wolf.Pup-x-
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30th, 2009, 6:44pm »

Moki took off not long after Rapier and kept a great distance between he and his father...not for trying not invade his space...but flying was new and he did not want to crash into his father. He was in awe at the sight from above. Moki landed quite gracefully for a first timer...he did not want to dirty himself.

"Sorry didn't want to fly into you." he said landing and walking to catch up...He had a reason to be behind, "once I am better at flying I won't have to always catch up." He said
User IP Logged

So....Where is everyone?...No wait, not wait for me!
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30th, 2009, 7:23pm »

Rapier didn't want to hear excuses so he let them slide silently. "Well you're here now, lets see what we can manage to dig out of this place." His nose immediatly went to work again. In a tight zig-zag he moved about tail lowered trying to make his red form stand out as little as possible.

He stopped and looked back a Moki, "You going to help or just stand there Kid?" He asked before continuing his hunt weaving around trees examining some for deer hair or rubbing. There were signs that a small heard passed threw here durning the early morning ours and most likey were headed across the river. Rapier caught onto this but he wanted to see if Moki came to the same conclusion as he did.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Taniku
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

Hear Me ROAR!

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 298
xx -x-Small.Wolf.Pup-x-
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30th, 2009, 10:07pm »

Moki had only ever hunted once, so he was still a little unsure of the smell he was looking for...he did vaguely remember the smell he wast catching. He didn't like Rapier's tone when he did turn around, "I'm not always doing nothing back here." he said in defense...he wouldn't overstep his boundaries, but he would be talked to like some lazy no good runt. Moki had a little pride that he had to hold on to. He kept smelling towards the river the smell seemed far away...yet so near. That meant they were here but now they had made a trek threw the river.

Moki's tail was thick and bushy like the husky he knew nothing about, He held it high in excitement for the hunt, "I think they went this way"
User IP Logged

So....Where is everyone?...No wait, not wait for me!
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #4 on: Feb 1st, 2009, 1:45pm »

He only smirked at the pups retort moving towards the river where Moki had stopped. The pup has a bit of spirit in him that was always a good thing to have, cause if he didn't then he would never be, or know anything of the fun Rapier had. Crimson eyes scanning over the river his tail flicked lightly, then eyes went to Moki whose tail was moving about everywhere.

"As I was thinking." Rapier said, "Then we shall follow." The black wings came from his back one more and backing up he gave a running start, propelling himself off the bank with both wing and a hard jump. Landing on the opposite shore he didn't wait for Moki to follow and attempted to follow the dampend deer scent. It would be harder to follow but once found it would take too long for them to make their kill.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Taniku
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

Hear Me ROAR!

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 298
xx Re: -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #5 on: Feb 1st, 2009, 2:05pm »

Moki watched as Rapier jumped the banks...Although he could tread it, the young pup probably knew it wasn't the best idea to go trampling threw the water. Moki did a mimicking move to Rapiers and landed somewhat further...but took off running to catch up with the wolf. Moki had already learned so much about being a brute and he knew a fem couldn't show him the ins and outs of being male...

He followed close behind Rapier for a minute or two then as he caught wind of the deer he turned slightly to his left..."I think there is a fresh scent here" It was winter so he was sure no young ones under the age of one. He was hoping for a doe but yearling bucks would be fun to take down two. Moki followed the scent attentively and watched for Rapiers feet so as not to bump into him.
User IP Logged

So....Where is everyone?...No wait, not wait for me!
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #6 on: Feb 3rd, 2009, 11:40pm »

The kid was proving helpful, even if it was only slightly. "Yes, lets go Moki, hopefully they haven't gotten to far." He said starting at a run nose to the ground following the scent. It wound around for a while and the the longer that they had traveled the stronger the scent got. He grinned and started slowing to a walk, they were close, so close that the whole area he could smell deer.

He walked around until the crimson eyes landed on a thicket where the scent was consitrated. "You blend in better, walk up there and see if thats where the deer are for me." He said motioning to the thicket.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Taniku
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

Hear Me ROAR!

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 298
xx Re: -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #7 on: Feb 11th, 2009, 8:28pm »

Moki didn't put his nose to the ground like Rapier...although he really should have. He would apply that small second though lesson at a later date. He followed close by Rapier head up eyes searching. When Rapier slowed down...Moki thought they were near...He could see threw the thicket what looked like breathing bodies. Some where in that direction he could still smell deer.

Moki nodded to his mission as Rapier finished speaking. He didnt' have to repeat himself and Moki crouched down and went stalking towards the thicket. The smell of deer was strong from the area he looked trying to focus on what he smelled. He could see threw the thick branches what looked like does rustling about eating the grass exposed from their slumber the night before. Moki turned and silently nodded towards Rapier.
User IP Logged

So....Where is everyone?...No wait, not wait for me!
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #8 on: Feb 22nd, 2009, 3:42pm »

Rapier watched Moki carefully. Even though thewolf had only hunted a few times he seemed good enough to go on his own. Nodding he went around to the other side, he was going to chase them out towards the kid and if he wanted to eat, he had better catch hold of one.

Running around the thicket silently he stopped, barely able to make out the forms of the deer and Moki on the other side. Couching low he spang up over the thickets edge. The five doe and one buck were all the sudden put into chaos as the tri-colored brute barked madly and snapped at the ankels of the buck sending him towards Moki.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Taniku
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

Hear Me ROAR!

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 298
xx Re: -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #9 on: Apr 18th, 2009, 10:18pm »

Moki was ready for the doe to come his way...he was not ready for the sheer force that came with them. Catching on to the throat he was carried away some while he hung on. His weight was slowing down the doe..which was good it allowed him to dig in deeper to her skin. Waiting for Rapier to come up and finish the kill the doe bled on to Moki...where his fangs where latch streams of blood covered his maw and slowly seeped threw his fur to cover the right side of his face.
User IP Logged

So....Where is everyone?...No wait, not wait for me!
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #10 on: Apr 19th, 2009, 10:18pm »

He grinned and evil grin and cackled lightly. How he loved the smell of blood and the torture of others. Charging in he leapt over the other hedge and followed close behind waiting for a few moments before over taking the doe and jumping at her side. He bit and clawed at her back and side as she tumbled over, now all that was remaining was for the kid to deal the final blow to her neck.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Taniku
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

Hear Me ROAR!

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 298
xx Re: -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #11 on: May 2nd, 2009, 2:22pm »

Moki looked he knew Rapier wanted him to kill the doe. He didn't even deliver the final blow with his brother...this was his chance and couldn't mess it up. Moki moved around to where the neck was exposed and poised himself to make the delivery. With a quick bite he went in and tried to pull the jugular vain out without much success. Fail. He had to move in another approach so from a different angle he tried again...this time the vain ripped without much of a fight and he was able to cease the doe's breathing.
User IP Logged

So....Where is everyone?...No wait, not wait for me!
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #12 on: May 2nd, 2009, 3:45pm »

He felt the doe make her final jerks until death took her and it didn't escape him that Moki also took a few grips until he did the job right. "Well done, though it was a bit worrisome that you couldn't even preform the kill first try." He looked over their kill and without waiting immediatly dug in, he figured in this duo he was deffinately on the top and Moki would have to wait his turn to eat as if in a normal pack or group situation. "So, why did you leave? Besides to see me? And weren't there two of you?" He said after taking some large chunks off and devorering them fast, almost ravonous.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Taniku
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

Hear Me ROAR!

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 298
xx Re: -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #13 on: May 2nd, 2009, 3:51pm »

Moki looked down at his paws at Rapiers perception. There was no replies that was a problem and he knew it. He watched as the wolf dived in and devowered his fill. He wanted to eat to but figured it was probably best he waited his turn so he sat and waited without any outwardly complaints...although in his head he had many wines and groans. "It had to be their faults, why would you attack unless provoked." he said, "I left because I just didn't want accept one end of the story, I didn't just want to know one side of life there was always more and I wanted to know the rest." Moki answered.

"and yes I have a brother, but he is fine just hating you."
User IP Logged

So....Where is everyone?...No wait, not wait for me!
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx -x-Afraid.of.The.Big.Bad.Wolf?-x-
« Reply #14 on: May 2nd, 2009, 5:06pm »

He backed away from the not responding for a time. Rapier now having his fill backed away from the kill and motioned for Moki to begin eating. "I see, least one you had some brains then." He commented rubbing his blood covered maw. He didn't care what feelings they had for him, actually he expected it. "Well he needs to get something to occupy his time then, hate is rather consuming you see."

He walked away from Moki finding a near by puddle and cleaning his maw. "Be quick, we wasted so much time hunting and I make a point of not staying in one place for long."
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Pages: 1 2  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls