Wolf Mountain
« {**Look At The Stars**} »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 17th, 2017, 6:26pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: {**Look At The Stars**}  (Read 643 times)
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx {**Look At The Stars**}
« Thread started on: Jun 2nd, 2009, 6:35pm »

Character in Play: Nibleheim and Ralis
For: Angelus


She was doing her usual, as soon as the battle started the wolfess used her new wings to carry her to the closest body of water that she knew had herbs all around it. River Danson was her choice. She landed near the bank and set her nose to work, her Grandfather and Alpha would need her help as a healer to make them feel better so Gingko, Chamomile, and a few other things like garlic she was setting out to find if possible. She knew Gingko trees where around this area she just had to find them again as for the Chamomile she would find that mostly by chance. She debated on sneaking to Coral Flower to experiment with the flowers there but there was little time to ask for permission or really see if these things would work on wounds.

She looked about, the Gingko tree was across the river then Ginseng would be next on her list. It was rare but she could locate it with her nose, not to mention she planted some a while back it should had spread by now. She leapt across the bank gliding on her new wings, the tri-colored wolfess landed only then to feel claws grip around her leg. She shrieked loudly kicking out and turning around to see dark blue and gold scaled dragon move out of the water.

"Lemme go!" She shouted terrified but would defy this creature to the last breath. Beating her wings about she felt her self start to be dragged into the water, the dragon grinning. Giving a large beat of her wings pine needles shot at its face poking at his eyes and nose. The dragon roared throwing the slender wolfess to the other bank while he shook his head and rubbed his eyes. Now damp and Nibelheim weakly stood shocked as the dragon thrashed about in the water before blowing icy mist on her making her fur freeze up and stiffen her out. He came towards her all she could do is wriggle about until all the ice broke using fire to start melting the ice on her paws.

It was to late though the dragon was at the bank again and had a hold of her middle. She was going to die her... if only Nanaki or Zack came with her, she knew she would be okay then.... "HELP!" She yelled squirming in the dragons grip.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Black Rain



member is offline

Avatar

"Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit." (Dune, by Frank Herbert)

YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 183
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #1 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 3:51pm »

{CiP: Angelus}

LA: City of Angels


The young black brute had been watching the spot of sunlight move through the small riverside cave all day. It follwed the small chisled arch carved on the floor, incrimated regularly for time specifications. He was still new to this and it itched in his head, he wanted to go out, to do something, but couldn't. Not until sundown, the last mark on the wide arch in his makeshift den. The last few weeks, he'd been hiding out here. When he told his mother of his infliction, he couldn't bare the reaction she had. It was her sobs that drove him out, but now that he thought of it, the monastery wasn't a good place for his kind. If he didn't kill someone there, they'd most likely kill him.

Angel jumped to his feet at the sound of a faint female voice, more startled from his distracted state of mind that alerted. He hadn't really heard what she said, but the tone sounded startled. Edging around the small circle of sunlight, the young black wolf ducked under the beam and stood at the cave's entrance. Nearing sundown, long dark shadows stretched over the the river's bed. The light between each was an orangy color. Soon he'd be able to go out, perhaps even.. feed. The young wolf gulped in his throat quietly. Even though he hadn't attacked anyone yet, the thought of drinking blood, even that of frogs and hare, was not a very nice thought to have. Angel felt guilty each time despite the elating sensation that came with each bite.

The young brute's head wipped around at a call for help, same voice as before. He stepped out into the shadow before his home, bright emerald eyes focused on the spot down the river from where the voice came. To his surprise, he saw a young wolfess in the jaws of a rather familiar reptile. Growling to himself, Angelus' eyes darted around, surveying the shadows and speckles of orange sun. There was a hesitant pause as his eyes once again caught sight of the tri colored young wolfess, wondering if he should do what he thought he was about to do. But there wasn't much time to ponder on a decision, so one was made.

Thank god there were regular training sessions at The Brotherhood. His grandfather had made sure Angel attended each one. Powerful shoulders turned the brute's long legs, carrying him from shadow to shadow with an impressive speed and agility. He had no choice but to leap through a section of remaining sun, holding in a hiss of pain as his delicate flesh seemed to sizzle. The small diamond of white between his shoulderblades flashed in the light, a small amount of smoke emmiting from his coat. Oh god that hurt, his face contorting into a snarl as his fangs elongated in reaction to the pain. He supposed it was his kind's natural defense, but he hated it. Hated being abnormal.

Angel lunged into the air, paw wide and jaws open, welcoming Ralis' neck with his long fangs. That dragon was always up to no good, far beyond Blade's control a lot of the time. Well, if that wasn't the case, then the dragon was usually out of Blade's reach when he was stirring up trouble. With a growl, the black brute glided skillfully through the air, eyes trained on the Aqua.
User IP Logged

User Image
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #2 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:06pm »

She felt the fangs of the dragon start to dig into her sides. The tri-colored slate grey, light brown and white fem clinched her eyes shut, what a way to go, trying to help her grandpa and alpha and end up in the jaws of the dragon. Her hope of being saved was fading as she started to be crushed then the dragon roared dropping her with a big spash into the water. A nice flow of blood came from her wounds as she swam to the back spluttering looking up to see a wolf fangs in the neck of her attacker. "No get away now! It will kill you!" She said but recalled she did yell for help, was this wolf going to be her savior?

Ralis roared and he felt the wolfess fall out of his repilian maw. The fangs hurt, they were longer than those of a normal wolves and the irregularity made him angry. Swinging his tail around to bat the wolf off of him knowing a good portion of scales and flesh would go with him. He started to sink into the water, his ambush failed there was no reason to risk more injury if he could get this one off of him.

Nibelheim was amazed by the wolf's bravery, her light blue eyes not leaving him, and her wounds keeping her from going after and helping her self she felt a bit hopeless to help him, as the tail swung at him she shouted, "Look out! It's tail on your right!" She had to help him and if just warning him was all she could do then she would do it, she just wanted to make sure her knight would get out of his brave attack alive.
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:11pm by Flaming Rose » User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Black Rain



member is offline

Avatar

"Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit." (Dune, by Frank Herbert)

YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 183
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #3 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 5:17pm »

[center]LA: City of Angels[center]

Angelus heard the fem's shriek of warning. Kill me? The thought was almost pleasant. Of course, he would do what he could to survive. What Mondego had taught him was that death should be achieved, not sought. If death came to him now, at the hand of this dragon, then so be it. The black brute's emerald eyes narrowed, bite digging deeper. He gave a wild thrash with his neck muscles. At the wolfess' next words, however, the brute's ears flicked back and he let out a soft growl. From his periferals he saw the tail aimed squarely for his right flank. He drew his hind legs up under his chest, muscles flexed and read. As the tail closed in, Angel gave a jump with his hind quarters, maintaining his bit as best as he could as he cleared the tail and his body fell to swing from the reptile's neck.
User IP Logged

User Image
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #4 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 5:48pm »

The young wolfess sighed with relief as he managed to dodge the attack in such a fantastic manner. Her tail waved and she watched carefully for anymore signs of attack. The blue eyes lingered on the dragon's eyes, he looked angry at being deprived his meal, and as the eyes went to her she growled as well. Pine needles again burst from her and then they spring into fire as the fire blessing caught the flammable foliage on fire so that the now fiery needles poked and burned his face. Nibelheim wasn't about to let him do all the work for him. Now that she had her wits about her and her sides weren't aching so bad she would do what she could to help, which wasn't much as a healer.

Ralis growled with frustration, his eyes lingering on the wolfess that was his prey only to see she shot little needles of fire towards him. They burned and pricked at his face and not able to stand this onslaught anymore shook his whole body and dove into the river, taking the black wolf with him and if he persisted to hang on.. he would slam into the bank.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Black Rain



member is offline

Avatar

"Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit." (Dune, by Frank Herbert)

YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 183
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #5 on: Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:24pm »

LA: City of Angels


Angel managed to hold his grip despite the dragon's effort to shake him off. However, the young brute had no intent on following Ralis into the river. Releasing his bite, Angelus leapt to the shore, spinning his rear end around to face the spot where the Aqua disappeared under the rapids. His emerald eyes narrowed on the swift water's surface, watching the reptile drift away. Taking a few slow breaths, the young wolf's heart eased and fangs receeded to just above normal sized. Night had fallen, the sounds of crickets and frogs replacing the thrash of battle.

The black brute turned to face the wolfess he'd saved, stepping out of the moonlight and into the shadows, hiding most of his form. "Are... Are you alright?" he asked hesitantly, emerald eyes gleaming from the darkness.
User IP Logged

User Image
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #6 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 3:00pm »

She watched as he leapt from the dragon, panting a bit from combining the blessings. "I-I'm fine, thanks to you." She said nervously. Nibel watched him back into the shadows, only his emerald eyes showing to her now. "He was so strong and brave..." She thought blushing slightly under her fur.

It was odd she just met him and she felt attached to him. Maybe it was a bond he created in saving her life, is this why her brothers wanted to become soliders? To build these strong bonds with others? Nibelheim smiled greatfully, "Are you okay though? If you got hurt I can heal you if you want? Or could I do anything to help you at all?" She knew she was in his dept at the very least, then it hit her, in all of her ramblings she forgot to give him her name. "Umm sorry, I'm still a little bit dazed, my name is Nibelheim, what's yours?" Again she blushed at her foolish actions, she never had been like this around anyone else before.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Black Rain



member is offline

Avatar

"Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit." (Dune, by Frank Herbert)

YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 183
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #7 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 3:30pm »

LA: City of Angels


Angelus smiled to himself when she answered his question, glad she was alright. But as she started to ask him quesions, he looked over himself a bit shyly, murming soft "no"s in a modest tone. Truth be told, the only bit of blood on him was still in his jaws, and that wasn't even is own. The tall brute took a step backwards, further away from the fea, emerald eyes still gleaming in the darkness. Licking his chops, he found the blood upon them quite satisfying. Angel's gaze swept over them fem almost hungrily, but taking another step back, he overtook his hunger with reason. "I should leave," he said, avoiding her question. However, though his mind told him it was in Nibelheim's best interest for him to leave and never show his face, he found himself unable to move from the spot. Looking away from the fem, he fell silent.
User IP Logged

User Image
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #8 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 4:08pm »

At his soft "no's" everyone brought her a little baby step closer to him, feeling like she was crushing him under her gaze she took a step back. "No, no please don't go.." She said sadly but a small smile still creased her maw. Nibelheim went a few steps closer so now she could see more of his body and face, seeing that he was indeed fine she grew more curious. "Why should you go? And please I at least want to know my savior's name." She asked, again feeling like she was suffocating him a bit. "Can I please at least give you a place to rest?" She almost pleaded, "I'll make a fire, get you a meal and everything, it won't take but a few minutes, I'm good at hunting hare." Nibelheim felt a bit desperate after all she had to do something for him or the wolf fae wouldn't feel right.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Black Rain



member is offline

Avatar

"Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit." (Dune, by Frank Herbert)

YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 183
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #9 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 4:52pm »

LA: City of Angels


Angel did his best to hide his face from Nibelheim, looking at her from the corner of his eye. He relaxed slightly as she stopped advancing on him and took a step back, only to have to step away a bit more as she continued her forward movement. He wanted in no way for this to progress further, but still, he didn't know why but he couldn't bring himself to leave. Again, the black wolf ignored the question of his name, giving Nibel a sideways look. He should have never answered her call...

"No," he spoke softly in his youthful voice. "No you don't understand. I-I can't." Stepping behind a thick spruce, Angel peered at the fem between the frilled branches. "I don't sleep... and.. well.. I-" He stopped, not really wanting to continue. Shaking his head, the brute gave a desperate sigh. "You owe me nothing. Don't get involved here." Angelus began walking away slowly, head down and ears back to keep tabs on the fem. His spirits had already been low for the past week, this wasn't helping...
User IP Logged

User Image
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #10 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 5:07pm »

As he moved away she followed slowly, "You don't sleep? But..." She felt a bit sad, like she did something wrong. "I'm sorry, I-" she wanted to say involved you in the fight but, he came to her, "Why did you come then?" She asked curiously sad tones still etched into her voice. Shaking her head slightly she stopped following him giving him room to breath but she could tell he was bothered by something.

"In anycase.. thank you for rescuing me, I would have died if it wasn't for you..." She managed to get out, "I'm truely greatful for it..." Maybe he wouldn't give his name but she still wanted to make sure that he knew she was happy that he came and helped her. "But I don't really know what you mean by me getting involved... wasn't it you who came to my call?" She asked tilting her head.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Black Rain



member is offline

Avatar

"Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit." (Dune, by Frank Herbert)

YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 183
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #11 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 9:10pm »

LA: City of Angels


"No I don't," Angel answered her question about him not sleeping flatly, thinking to himself 'Why would I be lying about that?' He continued his slow, fluid walk, persistantly turning his head away from her view. The brute really didn't want her to see his face. Luckly the fangs had recieded by now to normal size, but familiarity was the last thing he needed with this fem. "I came because I had to," he answered the next question automatically. It made sense to him, probably wouldn't to her.

Angelus remained purposely silent and she thanked him, not one so respond to such a thing. However, at her last question the brute stopped walking, half-glancing back at Nibelheim. "I mean," he said with a pause. "Don't get involved with me. You don't want to."
User IP Logged

User Image
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #12 on: Jun 4th, 2009, 9:27pm »

"You had too?" She asked softly, supposing in a way some would have to because they couldn't just leave someone in need. She knew she couldn't do that either. Nibelheim continued to follow him however tail waving behind her, her sides aching slightly from the wounds she had recieved. Putting the pain away she took a few jogging steps to get closer and almost ran into him as he stopped and looked back at her.

The statement only confused the fem more, "Why not, you are obviously nice and caring, or you wouldn't have helped. So in a way yes I do want to get involved." Getting a good look at his face now nothing seemed out of the ordinary with him, nothing really at all.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Black Rain



member is offline

Avatar

"Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit." (Dune, by Frank Herbert)

YIM YIM AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 183
xx Re: {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #13 on: Jun 7th, 2009, 1:35pm »

Angel remained still despite the fact that Nibelhiem almost ran into him, bright emerald eyes staring at her with a hungry danger. He would need to feed soon, that wouldn't be good for her. The black brute's heart chest began to heave slowly, easing only when the wolf took a deep breath. Temptation, would he never know enough? "Yes, I had to," he answered stiffly, turning away once more and continuing his walk. Ears and eyes were alert, looking for any unsuspecting prey. The thirst for blood was growing with every second, and if the fem wasn't careful she was going to become victim.

"You don't-you wouldn't.. understand," Angelus said quietly, head shaking slowly but gaze still ahead of him. It helped to not look at her. "I'm not what you think," his gaze glanced behind him to her quickly, flicking back to his front just as fast. "I-I can be nice... but..."
User IP Logged

User Image
Flaming Rose
Widely Known


member is offline

Avatar

"We all have a right to choose our own path to destruction..."

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 452
xx {**Look At The Stars**}
« Reply #14 on: Jun 9th, 2009, 2:00pm »

She notised his movements, ridged and tight not to mention alert and noted that maybe he was hunting. Nibelheim couldn't quite put her paw on it the way he was she considered herself a fair healer and body reader but he was putting out some odd signals. "Do you want help? I saw a herd of deer move off to the north earlier." She really just wanted to repay him some how, despite the fact that he "had too."

As he began giving a bit more information about his odd behavior she moved around him to get a better look at him . "You are exactly what I think and more." She stated, "A nice young canine who just saved my life and seems a bit worried that I may judge him for some hidden secret." The slate grey wolfess smiled gently, "Sums up right?" Nibel questioned still smiling lightly eyes set on the black and white brute.
User IP Logged

Beware Spider Monkeys Steal Left Shoes...

TORTUGA!!!!....

FR verbirgt sich unter Felsen ... hüten sich... Hüten Sie SICH!!
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls