Wolf Mountain
« */~Prayer~\* (Kasivu) »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 20th, 2017, 9:50pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
 thread  Author  Topic: */~Prayer~\* (Kasivu)  (Read 509 times)
Villo
Wanderer


member is offline

Avatar

"All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 25
xx */~Prayer~\* (Kasivu)
« Thread started on: Mar 16th, 2010, 8:15pm »

Kasivu was just bored. There were no special tasks or jobs for her to do. Usually, the large fem would be busy with something, but she has nothing planned today. The gray and white fey usually wasn't bored like this, but when she was, she decided to travel around. She may cross paths with somebody who was willing to give her something to do, whether it was something big like to become mates, or something small like to get an apple out of a tree.

The fey also loved to battle. She was large and muscular, which is both a rarity in fems and an aid in battles. The fey was gray with a white belly, neck, and chin. Her eyes were a beautiful sapphire color, but not nearly as beautiful as some other, more well-known fems. Along with muscular, she was a little heavier than normal. She was about 115 to 120 pounds, as a normal wolf was between eighty and one hundred. This didn't slow the fem down; she was fast, too.

However, the fey was shy around strangers. Although she may be clever and sly, Kasivu shuddered when she spoke to strangers, or to a large crowd. She doesn't quite know why, but she does now that this is normal for some feys.

The she-wolf saw a trail. It seemed to be formed by a herd of elk that have been traveling through here a lot. The fey decided to walk along that; if she was to walk along the path, she may be able to meet somebody else. Kasivu has a greater chance of meeting somebody on a trail then in the woods. Also, she might just see some elk. She could go for a meal.
User IP Logged

Was geschieht, wenn Sie sehen also
der dunkelsten Seite von mir?
Niemand wird jemals dies ändern
Tier, die ich geworden sind!
Bandido
Beta


member is offline

Avatar

Looks can be decieving...

AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 123
xx Re: */~Prayer~\* (Kasivu)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17th, 2010, 12:03am »

Tadashi was massive. Nearing adulthood, the tiger of predominantly Siberian descent was enormous compared to any wolf. The maltese coated feline was on the prowl. He was a master tactition, even at his rather young age. His massive paws were silent on the newly growing grass. While it bent beneath his 400 pounds, not a sound whispered as he moved along at the base of the peak. His steps were deliberate, as if the uniquely color tiger was headed somewhere specific. Quite the contrary. Tadashi wanted to test his skills. Where better to test his skills than at the namesake peak.

He could smell the elk that had been through the area. However, their scent was not quite as strong as the wolf fae that was just ahead of the much larger tiger. His tail flicked in anticipation as his green eyes finally fell upon Kasivu. Just as she was downwind of the elk, he was downwind of her. His paws did not give him away, there wide breadth designed for silence and the fur covering them the perfect silencer. Kasivu moved quickly yes, but Tadashi moved just as fast, even faster given his natural agility as a feline. The tiger's breathing remained steady. He could not afford to get excited as he side-stepped into the tree line. He did not, however, lose sight of his intended target.

Not a sound but the wind in the trees lingered in the air. Kasivu would be oblivious to his presence, save maybe the uncomfortable feeling of being watched. Even then, she could not smell or hear him because of his position to hers and his natural abilities. Once close enough, Tadashi felt it could be quite fun as he plotted the actions out in his head.
User IP Logged

Feel free to e-mail or IM me if need be. See profile for e-mail and IM info. Make sure you let me know who your main character is so you get a response.
Villo
Wanderer


member is offline

Avatar

"All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 25
xx */~Prayer~\*
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17th, 2010, 9:11pm »

Kasivu continued to walk down the path. Kasivu did not sense the tiger; she doesn't expect any kind of surprise at all, so she wasn't being as cautious as possible. There were a few focuses in Kasivu's mind. She was hungry, so her main goal at the time was to find food. Kasivu was getting hungrier and hungrier, so she began to walk faster and faster. She never reached a running speed, because she needed to save her energy for the hunt. The fey was accelerating subconsciously, however.

The large fey, who was probable small compared to Tadashi, continued to quickly walk. She kept this trot up until she accidentally tripped on a small rock. She rolled on the ground with a loud thump. Instead of whimpering, the fem just stood back up and brushed herself off. She began to walk again, but not as fast.

Kasivu noticed that the path was abnormally straight. Where these elk running away from something? Kasivu figured that if they were, they had fled over and over again, because a path forms only if enough traffic goes through at a frequent rate. Not just does it looked strange like that, there was evidence of something that made Kasivu a little sick in the stomach. Most of the elk's hoof prints were going the opposite direction than the direction Kasivu was running. That means that, if Kasivu's theory was right, she was running towards what the elk are running from. This scared Kasivu at first, because she suspected it was a dragon or something like that. However, she realized it could also be caused by a pack of wolves, which isn't always as fierce.

Kasivu began to slow to a stop. There is definitely something at the end of the trail. Kasivu did not want to meet something that is potentially dangerous, so she is probably going to turn around. That's when she turned around.

Though it was weak, Tadashi's scent reached Kasivu's nose. Lucky for Tadashi, it smelled stale. Kasivu suspected that it was a tiger that was chasing the elk. It's a good thing I turned around! Kasivu thought to herself. There's a tiger at the end of this path! She did not suspect at all that the tiger was nearby.

Instead of walking back, Kasivu laid down. Walking back would be a waste of time, because she's just recovering distance that she spent about an hour on walking.
User IP Logged

Was geschieht, wenn Sie sehen also
der dunkelsten Seite von mir?
Niemand wird jemals dies ändern
Tier, die ich geworden sind!
Bandido
Beta


member is offline

Avatar

Looks can be decieving...

AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 123
xx Re: */~Prayer~\* (Kasivu)
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26th, 2010, 9:48pm »

((Sorry for the delay... Been sick... ))

Tadashi continued his prowl. His steps stopped briefly when he spied Kasivu turning around. His tail lashed as he remained in place. A grin creased his muzzle as he watched her lay down. The maltese colored feline crouched low, prowling forward without a sound. His large paws inched forward effortlessly. The tiger's green eyes were locked on the fae where she lay. It was perfect. It was a shame his brother and sister weren't here. They would have loved this moment as he went after her.

Through the trees, he could see the base of the mountain. He made a mental note of easy routes and where he would push her if she ran. Lucky for him, tigers were fast than wolves, so even the fastest would be hard pressed to get away. And that made the odds of getting away ever so slim. Tadashi maneuvered himself through the treeline so that he remained perpendicular to Kasivu. Then came the two well placed leaps. The maltese coated tiger's paws landed effortlessly after the first jump and spring-boarded directly into the second.

Because she was lying down, the most the wolf would be able to do is get to her paws before the claws of the tactically minded tiger sank into her side. There would be no escape without damage in the first round. If there was some luck on Tadashi's part, Kasivu would be pinned beneath his heavier weight when he came crashing into her and his claws buried into her flesh. The game had begun.
User IP Logged

Feel free to e-mail or IM me if need be. See profile for e-mail and IM info. Make sure you let me know who your main character is so you get a response.
Villo
Wanderer


member is offline

Avatar

"All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 25
xx */~Prayer~\* (Kasivu)
« Reply #4 on: Apr 3rd, 2010, 9:47pm »

Kasivu barely expected the feline to attack her. She had believed that the tiger was at the end of the path, so she had no idea that some random tiger would leap out of the forest and attack her for no reason. Regardless, Kasivu trained herself to act on impulse whenever she was alone. Once Tadashi leaped toward Kasivu, she slightly rotated so that Tadashi would cause less impact. Also, Tadashi would strike her back, as opposed to her more vulnerable belly.

After Tadashi hit her, she let out a whimper of shock. She then turned her neck around and attempted to bite Tadashi's leg, which had landed next to her neck. She then realized that it was a tiger.

I shouldn't have lied down, Kasivu thought to herself. In a matter of fact, she should have just continued to walk along. However, she can't change that now. She just has to at least fight to the point when she is able to say, 'What are you doing!?' As for now, she just has to make sure she doesn't suffer any major injuries.
User IP Logged

Was geschieht, wenn Sie sehen also
der dunkelsten Seite von mir?
Niemand wird jemals dies ändern
Tier, die ich geworden sind!
Villo
Wanderer


member is offline

Avatar

"All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 25
xx */~Prayer~\*
« Reply #5 on: Apr 22nd, 2010, 8:30pm »

((You haven't replied in three weeks now. I'm just going to let Kasivu flee now.))

Suddenly, Kasivu heard a voice from a distance. It was highly recognizable to her, and it seemed to be calling her name. She turned her head towards where it was coming from. She knew that it was her mate, Jiuel. Kasivu couldn't bite Tadashi like she planned, or even continue the energetic battle, because the large fey knows that she has a higher priority to find her mate.

It was such a coincident that her mate was here. She slipped away from the tiger, looking back. She only stopped for a second to say to the tiger, "I'm sorry there, tiger, but I have to go now. Maybe we came battle some other time...I almost hope we can." At that, Kasivu began to walk towards where she heard the call.

As she quickly ran towards where the voice was, she thought about the tiger. She doesn't know the tiger's name! Kasivu couldn't even ask for a name, because the tiger had just jumped out from nowhere.
User IP Logged

Was geschieht, wenn Sie sehen also
der dunkelsten Seite von mir?
Niemand wird jemals dies ändern
Tier, die ich geworden sind!
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls